Distance Education in Gujarat
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar said “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence”. Learning is life, education brings learning. Cultivating self one can use regular or distance learning. Distance education is a type of education where learners are not physically present in the classroom.
Currently, in India distance education is getting good response. In earlier times this mode was considered as preposterous. Particularly distance education in Gujarat was not very popular. But now this mode of learning is equally getting popularity amongst the students those who wants to pursue their remaining education and also within the working professionals.
Colleges/Universities/Institutes/centers those who offer distance education more focuses on the comfort of the students studying in distance mode. They design best instructional systems, technology and pedagogy for easy understanding of the students.
Benefits of Distance Learning/Education in Gujarat
Due to globalization there is a rapid demand of education. Formal education for many remains dream. There are many reasons for not getting the formal education. One reason could be remote area. But after liberalization even students living in remote places i.e geographically isolated for them also getting distance education in Gujarat would not be the problem as compared to earlier times. Distance learning in Gujarat is a great platform to complete the education.
If we take an example of working professional, in some of the cases they wants to improve their qualifications or skills for promotion or they wants to complete their remaining studies for better prospects without leaving the current job. These students can enhance their educational qualifications without quitting their current job through distance Education in Gujarat. Best part is all age groups can enroll in any of the courses from any center in Gujarat.
If we discuss about the girls/women, there are many in Gujarat, India who wants to pursue their dream of higher education but because of money, family and personal issues they do not get an opportunity to pursue their education. Through this distance education it has now become possible for them to follow their dream. They have an opportunity to pursue learning through distance education in Gujarat along with taking care of their family.
Looking to expensive education system, distance learning is a much cheaper option when compared with formal learning’s. Not everyone can afford formal degree courses like Master’s for them distance learning is boon.
Distance learning in Gujarat offers flexibility. Students can learn at their own convenience. It is structured in such a way that learner can dedicatedly attend classes and exams at their convenience.
Best Distance Education center in Gujarat – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Comparing with other countries, India took quite a long time to accept distance mode of learning. The question has made many families worried whose children or relatives wants to enroll themselves in distance learning courses. Due to an orthodox thinking distance learning took time to establish its roots in India.
What students need to understand is the fact that learning is beneficial if they have the interest, passion and most important the right attitude. After globalization students who have the right approach toward the learning are equally interested in distance learning compared with formal educations.
Looking to the current scenario many reputed Universities/colleges have started offering distance education in Gujarat. Below are the key points that make Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University different from other universities.
- In India, the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) is the seventh Open University.
- BAOU offers best Distance Education in Gujarat. It has established various Distance Education Center in Gujarat.
- BAOU’s Distance Education Centers’ in Gujarat offers 72 programmes.
- The university was established in the year 1994. Soon after Gujarat State Legislature passed the act, the Governor of Gujarat on 27th July, 1994 gave his consent.
- BAOU’s headquarter is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- South Gujarat University at Rajkot has established Regional Centre in the campus.
- BAOU is also establishing another Regional centre in North Gujarat University at Patan.
- The University has more than 507 study centers (Distance Education Center in Gujarat).
- BAOU has its jurisdiction all over the Gujarat.
- The key objectives of BAOU’s distance education in Gujarat are to disseminate learning and educating through different means includes various communication technologies.
- BAOU also believes in giving opportunities for higher education to a maximum number of populations.
- BAOU encourage the educational interest of the community, and also motivates the distance education system in the education pattern of the State.
- BAOU offers wide range of courses. Students can choose any course for learning from any Distance Education Center in Gujarat.
- In BAOU, getting admission, is very easy and hassle free. Students online can enroll themselves. This online process saves time, money and energy.
- BAOU staff supports the students throughout their course.
- To Study various courses through Distance Education in Gujarat Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University is best.
- 38 programmes are offered by BAOU and more than 1,00,000 learners pursue their educational goals.
“Why” – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
To answer “Why” taking Admission in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University for distance education in Gujarat. BAOU gives opportunity to study at students’ comfort place. Students can watch the lectures at their convenient time. It provides flexible learning schedule with affordable fees. University offers wide variety of courses from Under Graduation to Post Graduation. It also gives opportunity to learn advanced skills without compromising with their job. Most important part is study material. If you are looking for Distance learning in Gujarat, study material plays an important role. BAOU’s study material is very easy to access through online as well as by post also. Evaluations of their tests are also hassle free.
To cultivate mind, skill and knowledge through distance learning in Gujarat BAOU is right place to enroll!